Turmeric Oil distilled
Curcuma Longa L
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Uses and applications of turmeric oil distilled
- Aromatherapy: Turmeric oil is popularly used in aromatherapy for its warm, earthy, and slightly spicy aroma. It is known to create a soothing and grounding atmosphere.
- Natural Perfumery: Turmeric oil is occasionally used as a fragrance ingredient in natural perfumes and colognes. Its unique and exotic scent adds depth and warmth to fragrance compositions.
- Home Remedies: Turmeric oil is used in home remedies. It may be incorporated into DIY recipes or applied topically for potential benefits.
- Culinary Applications : It is commonly used as a food colouring and is one of the basic ingredients in curry powder, scrambled eggs or frittatas, plain rice, or soups. Turmeric oil can also be added to sautéed greens for a peppery flavour.
- Natural dye: Turmeric oil can be used as a natural dye for fabrics, yarns, and other materials. It imparts a vibrant yellow colour and is sometimes used in traditional textile dyeing processes.
The Bulk cart
With our 100,000 sq ft warehouse facility in California, The Bulk Cart offers Turmeric Oil Distilled in stock. Our customer service is available from 8am to 4 pm Pacific time, and we monitor emails 24/7. Trust us for your essential oil needs, and experience the exceptional quality and service we provide.
No reviews found