Country of Origin
1kg,4kg,25kg, 180 kg
Delicate, floral, and sweet fragrance resembling fresh roses
Contains water-soluble components from rose petals.
Color and Appearance
Clear to slightly cloudy liquid, often with a light pink hue
Plant part used
100 % Pure
Store in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight and heat. It is advisable to refrigerate rose hydrosol to prolong its freshness.
About the item
Rose hydrosol, or rosewater or rose floral water, is a product of the steam distillation process used to extract essential oil from rose petals. The process begins with the careful harvest of rose flowers, which are subjected to steam distillation. The petals release their aromatic compounds after which, the vapor-rich steam is condensed back to a liquid. The condensed liquid contains remnants of rose essential oil and hydrosol. After separating the essential oil, the aromatic rose hydrosol undergoes filtration to remove any remaining impurities or plant particles, ensuring a clear and pure product.
To ensure the premium quality of the product, standard checks are performed to assess the aroma, color, and overall quality of the rose hydrosol. Once the quality is confirmed, the rose hydrosol is packaged into sterilized containers to maintain purity.
Rose hydrosol is a versatile and gentle floral water with various applications in skincare, aromatherapy, and beyond, including:
1. Rose hydrosol is renowned for its hydrating and toning properties. It serves as a natural facial toner that helps the skin. A refreshing spritz of rose hydrosol can be used as a facial mist throughout the day to revitalize and hydrate the skin.
2. A few tablespoons of rose hydrosol added to a bath can offer a luxurious and aromatic soak. Spritz it in your indoor space or on fabrics for a serene atmosphere.
3. Spritzing rose hydrosol onto your hair can serve as a natural and fragrant hair refresher. It imparts a subtle scent while providing a boost of hydration.
4. In aromatherapy, rose hydrosol is valued for its delicate and floral aroma. It can be used in a diffuser or spritzed in the air to create a calming and soothing atmosphere.
5. As a natural and alcohol-free alternative to synthetic perfumes, rose hydrosol can be used as a light, floral fragrance on the body.
Rose hydrosol is produced in regions where roses, particularly Damask or Cabbage, are cultivated. Some of the prominent regions for rose hydrosol production include:
- Bulgaria: Known for its high-quality Damask rose hydrosol.
- France: Renowned for Cabbage rose hydrosol.
- Morocco: Another region producing Damask rose hydrosol.
No reviews found